Royal Intelligence Corps | Kor Risik Diraja | Politics&War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Lily - About Us

Go down

The Golden Lily - About Us Empty The Golden Lily - About Us

Post by the Emperor Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:32 pm

Welcome to the Official Forum of the Golden Lily!

It has been a customary for the members of the Golden Lily to give a warm welcoming to their guests! First of all, let me introduce myself, I am Wayne, the Director of the Golden Lily. Most of you must have been wondering who are we exactly?

Let me answer that for you. We are a brotherhood that exist on Politics And War; a brotherhood of a group of players that are selected to join this brotherhood through tests of tests that evaluate their hidden potential to the brotherhood.

What We Do Exactly?

The main reason of the formation of this brotherhood is to analyze and gather information about the current ongoing political affairs on the game. We provide information that we gathered and compiled to the public if necessary. We assure you that we are a brotherhood that abide by the rules that are set by the administrators of PW.

I think that's it! Oh yes, welcome to the forum! Should there is any questions that you wanted to pose, please do it so and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I can to answer your question(s)!

Director of The Golden Lily.
the Emperor
the Emperor
Admin

https://mmotrpgroup.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum